Neoflam Camphor Laurel cutting board Crafted in Byron Bay Thick construction, designed for aesthetics as well as functionality.
Camphor Laurel is known as a severe environmental weed species in Australia. By using this timber, we enjoy from a beautiful and most useful product in our kitchen and at the same time helping our environment,
This cutting / chopping board, can be use as cheese board, serving platter, trivets for hot pot and more.
Always needed in the kitchen
Made locally by locals
- Solid reversible camphor wood cutting
- Environmentally-conscious product
- Made by a single complete piece of wood
- It won’t dull your knives,
Dimension: 370 x 240 x 25mm, approx.
- The boards are ready to use.
- After use simply rinse off with water and detergent and then let your board completely air dry before storing.
- Do not leave your board soaking in water. a
- Do not bleach the board as this will destroy the natural antibacterial property in the timber.
- Do not put boards in dishwasher or very hot water.
- Re-oil with any cooking oil every few months or when timber appears dry.
Every board is unique and won’t be like the image above