Neoflam Camphor Laurel cutting board crafted in Byron Bay thick construction, designed for aesthetics as well as functionality.
Camphor Laurel is known as common wood variety in Australia. By using this timber, we feel proud of the beautiful and useful product to use in our kitchen and at the same time help our environment.
This cutting / chopping board, can be use as cheese board, serving platter, trivets for hot pots and more.
Always needed in the kitchen
Made locally in Byron Bay
- Solid reversible camphor wood cutting
- Environmentally-conscious product
- Made by a single complete piece of wood
- It won’t dull your knives,
Hand crafted from natural wood - grains & sizes are approximate .
300mm (Diametre) x 30mm
- The boards are ready to use.
- After use simply rinse off with water and detergent and then let your board completely air dry before storing.
- Do not leave your board soaking in water.
- Do not bleach the board as this will destroy the natural antibacterial property in the timber.
- Do not put boards in dishwasher or very hot water.
- Re-oil with any cooking oil every few months or when timber appears dry.
- Every board is unique.