Recipe is free from gluten, dairy and sugar
|1 tbsp coconut oil
|4 large organic eggs, whisked
|1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
|1 large carrot, finely diced
|1 red capsicum, diced
|1 long red chilli, chopped
|1/2 cup chopped gluten free bacon (optional)
|3 cups cooked quinoa
|3 spring onions (green part only), chopped
|2 tbsp tamari (wheat free soy sauce)
|1/2 tsp sesame oil
|Fresh coriander to serve
- In a deep frying pan heat coconut oil. Pour in eggs and tilt pan to cover base. Cook through.
Remove from pan and transfer to a chopping board. Roll up into an egg crepe and slice into small
pieces. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add carrot, capsicum and chilli, sauté over low heat until softened. Add
optional bacon and stir to cook through.
- Add quinoa and combine well.
- Stir through spring onions, tamari, sesame oil and egg. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve topped with fresh coriander.
You can add additional protein such as cooked chicken or prawns.
About the Casey-Lee:
Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy and happy life, naturopath and nutritionist
Casey-Lee Lyons shares her healthy recipes in a refreshing and simple way.
Her easy-to-understand nutrition and lifestyle advice has helped many people improve their health
and vitality and to live their healthiest and best life.
To download her free recipe e-book or to browse through hundreds of delicious recipes visit
www.livelovenourish.com.au or follow Live Love Nourish on social media: